The SWG 200 utilizes both IR and electrochemical sensors in one flexible platform. This multi-gas analyzer is a cost-effective solution to a high-$$ CEMS. This fixed analyzer system uses dual sensor technology (IR & EC) to continuously and precisely measure gas components in ppm (low) and % (high) ranges.
The SWG 200 is a fixed multi-gas analyzer with both infrared and electrochemical sensors. It is a cost-effect solution to other expensive CEMS units. Gas components in both ppm (low) and % (high) ranges are continuously and precisely measured.
- Standardized 19″ racks are mounted in a steel metal enclosure with mounting eyelets for wall mounting.
- The enclosure is equipped with a lockable, transparent door, plus a main control unit with backlit graphical LCD and keyboard.
- The complete gas conditioning system is processor-controlled and continuously monitored.
- Uses a Peltier electric gas cooler with an automatic condensate draining pump; sample gas filtration with sample flow monitoring and alarm and auto-zero calibration.
- RS 485 for data communication and 8 channel analog outputs 4… 20 mA.
- All important parts are easily accessible and therefore ideal to service.
|Electro-chemical cells O2 – Oxygen||0 … 25.0 Vol-% (paramagnetic)0 … 25.0 Vol-% (zirconium)0 … 25.0 Vol-% (electro-chemical)|
|CO – Carbon monoxide||0….4,000ppm* overload 10,000 ppm|
|NO – Nitric oxide||0….1,000ppm* overload 5,000 ppm|
|NO2 – Nitrogen dioxide||0….200ppm* overload 1,000 ppm|
|SO2 – Sulfur dioxide||0….1,000ppm* overload 5,000 ppm|
|Single gas NDIRCO – Carbon monoxideNO – Nitric oxide||0 … 100 ppm / 1,000 ppm0 … 200 ppm / 1,000 ppm|
|Tripple gas NDIRCO – Carbon monoxideCO2 – Carbon dioxideCxHy – Hydrocarbons as CH4||0 … 1,000 ppm / 0 … 100%0 … 3% / 0 … 100%0 … 1,000 ppm / 0 … 100%|
|Thermal Conductivity DetectorH2 – Hydrogen||0 … 1% / 0 … 100%|
|Dimensions and other data|
|Display||10 lines, backlit, graphic LCD|
|Protection class||IP 52|
|Weight||appr. 44 … 110 lbs depending on height|